How to Clean Gas Stove Pipes (in 10 Minutes)
Almost every household has a gas stove. And a gas stove pipe is a very important part. Also, it's very important to know about how to clean gas stove pipes.
- Without that pipe, your gas stove will not work.
- Gas stove pipe enables the stove to light up, and then we can cook food.
So it is necessary to buy a good quality gas pipe, and then you have to maintain it properly.
If the gas stove pipe is of low quality, it will not perform for a good time.
The gas may leak out from the pipe, and your life may be at risk. Not only your life, but it will risk the lives of all the members in the house. So it is essential to buy good quality and certified gas pipe to be free from all the troubles.
Why do you need to clean the gas stove pipes?
The safety of the pipe is not only limited to its buying.
You need to clean the gas stove pipes regularly to make sure that no leakage is there from the tube.
Whenever we clean the gas stove, we detach the pipes. And most often you forget to clean the stove pipe.
You should check every three months if there is a need to replace the stove pipe.
So it is seen that the pipe suffers wear and tear and hence becomes flexible. It will develop cracks on it and after some time it will leak gas. Both the ends of the pipe will begin to crack due to regular use.
Careful cleaning of the pipe is the only solution to make everything perfect, and this guide will provide the necessary information so that you can clean the gas pipe without worrying much.
How to Clean Gas Stove Pipes ( All Methods)
In this article, you will learn three methods of cleaning the gas pipe.
You can do them easily at home and that will help to keep your pipes clean.
And if some one ask you this question - How to Clean Gas Stove Pipes. You will be an expert and answer like a guru.
Method 1: Using baking soda and vinegar
Is your gas pipe has many greasy elements?
Then you will need vinegar, baking soda, and water solution.
- The acid that is present in the vinegar will help to clean the grease.
- The baking powder will help to remove any other particles other than grease.
It will act like a scrubber that will gently remove dust particles.
The following procedures are to be followed for a nice clean:
- 1Take the shallow dish and prepare a 50/50 mixture of vinegar and water. Make sure that the entire pipe should be inserted into it.
- 2Bend the entire pipe and make it look like a coil and then submerge it into the solution.
- 3Allow it to settle for 30 minutes.
- 4Take out the pipe and clean them properly with a clean cloth.
- 5Take a small bowl and make a thick paste of water and baking soda.
- 6Take the paste and apply it to the outside coating of the pipe. Apply to full length.
- 7Wait for 20 to 30 minutes.
- 8Gently scrub the outer portion with a scrubbing brush.
- 9Rinse thoroughly with water.
- 10Dry it by a clean cloth.
Method 2: Using vinegar
In the question How to clean gas stove pipes - Vinegar can do wonders when it comes to cleaning dirty surfaces.
You can get rid of all the greasy surfaces that have stuck on your gas stove pipe.
The cleansing agents present in vinegar are powerful enough to make a surface clean.
How to clean gas stove pipes with vinegar - Follow the steps for a perfect clean:
- 1Take the shallow pan and mix water and vinegar in a 50/50 ratio.
- 2Immerse the greasy pipe in the solution after bending it like a coil.
- 3Keep the pipe soaked for at least 30 minutes.
- 4Pull the pipe out of the solution and make it straight to full length.
- 5Gently scrub the pipe with the brush. You can also use a toothbrush.
- 6Rinse the pipe with water and allow it to dry.
- 7Repeat the steps if more cleaning is required.
That is one method for cleaning with vinegar, the other method is quite an easy one. Let’s see:
- 1Make a mixture of 50/50 vinegar and water and put the mixture in a spray bottle.
- 2Spray this mixture to the pipe.
- 3Spray in such a manner that it leaves a thick film over the pipe.
- 4Allow it to settle for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 5Take the scrub pad and wipe down the pipe.
- 6Repeat the following steps for excellent cleaning.
- 7This process is effective as it will not allow any grease to go deep through the cracks.
Method 3: Lemon juice
Lemon juice will serve you in absence of vinegar .
Lemon juice can remove stuck-on grease that is on the gas pipe and will make it clean.
What you need
How to clean gas stove pipes with Lemon - Follow the steps carefully
- 1Take the plastic bag and insert the pipe in it.
- 2Fill the bag with lemon juice and zip it to avoid spilling.
- 3Keep the pipe in this condition for 50 to 60 minutes.
- 4Take out the pipe and scrub them with the brush.
- 5Clean the pipe with water and then dry it.
If you clean the gas pipe regularly, it will not be necessary for you to maintain such lengthy procedures.
Daily cleaning is the only solution, and it will not take much time.
Careful cleaning will ensure that there will be no accidents and the life of the pipe will also increase.
Let me know how you feel about - how to clean gas stove pipes post